San Antonio’s Best of the Best Personal Training Program is HERE at Fit Therapy of Texas!
We are home to the Private Personal Training Program that guarantees to help you take your health and happiness back.
*results may vary per person
AS SEEN ON l
Enter your info for a complimentary fitness assessment and consultation
If you answer NO to 4 or more of these questions, Personal Training is for YOU!
1. Are you completely satisfied with your body?
2. Are you able to lose weight and keep it off for more than 1 year?
3. Do you know how to design a workout to transform your body?
4. Do you know how much and what kind of food you should eat to lose body fat, gain muscle or train for competition?
5. Can you consistently perform a workout routine on your own?
6. Do you know what workouts to do if you have a bodily injury or illness?
7. Is training, eating right, meal prepping and making every workout easy for you?
8. Do you have all the support you need for improving your health physically and mentally?
WILL PERSONAL TRAINING WORK FOR ME?
YES, it most definitely will, at Fit Therapy of Texas!
EVERYONE who has walked into our doors has seen RESULTS!
We have aided in the dramatic body transformation of a substantial number of individuals and those who have seen the most striking results are the ones who stayed dedicated to their goals and committed fully to every step of our process.
Anyone that decides to partake in our personal training program will have life-long benefits, as we find it pertinent to your success to teach you how to sustain your new lifestyle beyond our wellness center.
*results may vary per person
WHERE CAN I FIND THE BEST PERSONAL TRAINERS IN SAN ANTONIO?
At Fit Therapy of Texas of course!
We are home to the personal training program that GUARANTEES to help you take your health and happiness back.
At Fit Therapy of Texas our personal trainers are highly educated and extremely motivated to help you reach your health and wellness goals.
Each one of our trainers is very passionate about what they do and thrive on making you successful.
When you work with one of our personal trainers we listen, accommodate, modify, and bring the workout to your level.
We truly care about you and your health; this is a huge reason why our programs are so successful. Don’t just take my word for it, take a look at our countless success stories!
It is our belief that everyone should try working with a personal trainer at Fit therapy of Texas at least once, to fully understand that we aren’t just personal trainers, but elite health and wellness experts, that will lead you on a life changing journey, when you're ready.
WHAT COMES WITH MY PERSONAL TRAINING PLAN?
There are so many benefits that accompany working with our highly educated personal trainers at Fit therapy of Texas that include the following;
1) A Fitness assessment and body composition analysis. These key startup assessments, help your personal trainer write up the right program for your needs; whether, it be personal training for weight loss, muscle gains, functional training, increasing endurance, increasing flexibility, or preventing and treating disease.
2) Customized workouts that are right for YOUR body and help enhance YOUR results. We acknowledge that there is no cookie cutter workout or plan that works for everyone.
3) Monthly biometric measurements that give an accurate representation of how working with a personal trainer is paying off and 100% worth it!
4) Accountability and Support that ensure you follow through and accomplish your goals in a timely manner.
5) Nutrition education and guidance that make eating right fun and simple.
6) Weight loss meal plans or meal plans that supports your specific needs.
7) A Shopping list that takes the guess work out of going to the grocery store.
8) New recipes that are healthy, tasty, and easy to make.
9) Before and After photos that make you say WOW!
10) Help with what to do outside of Fit Therapy of Texas on your off days.
11) Convenient time slots that work around your busy schedule.
10) Stress relief classes that will teach you how to properly deal with stressors in your life.
12) A guidebook that has many tips and tools to ensure your success.
You must know by now that there is no such thing as a quick fix, but having a personal trainer work with you one on one can help you reach your fitness goals quicker, as long as you're committed to your own success.
It’s time to put yourself first and make this lifestyle change today!