5 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Personal Trainer l Fit Therapy of Texas
It’s the new year.
You have health and fitness goals in mind but don’t know EXACTLY how to reach them.
I have the solution for you!
Hire a personal trainer.
Here are 5 reasons why:
1. You are paying for a professional. Just like paying someone to clean your house or fix your car, you don’t do it yourself because you KNOW there is someone else who can do it better because they have the knowledge base and experience to be more qualified to complete the job. This is also true in personal trainers. Look for a personal trainer who has national accreditation to train, specializations in the areas important to you, and years of experience in working with clients like you and you will be WELL on your way to reaching your goals.
2. Hiring a personal trainer means getting workouts (and nutrition if they are also a certified nutritionist or Registered Dietitian) that is individualized to YOU and YOUR GOALS! What this means is that your workouts will not be the same as any of your trainers other clients. Your individualized workout program, and meal plan, will be specified according to YOUR goals, YOUR lifestyle, and YOUR timeline. Programs that are sold that are not individualized may be cheaper but they will not be nearly as effective nor efficient in getting YOU the success you want out of your health and fitness journey.
3. Hiring a personal trainer means you get an accountability partner as well! Usually, a trainer will be available to you 24/7 by email or text for those random questions or concerns you may have regarding your program or meal plan. A good coach and personal trainer will check in with you CONSISTENTLY to help keep you on track and to get you into the gym on those harder days.
4. INJURY PREVENTION! Let’s say that again and again until everyone hears it. Working out on your own with little to no knowledge CAN be dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. THIS is why it’s so so important to hire someone to help! Hiring a personal trainer who has knowledge in proper form and execution of movements is so pivotal when it comes to preventing injury while in the gym. The trainer will teach you tools you can utilize during and after your personal training journey that will keep you safe and healthy!
5. Lastly, and probably most importantly, a personal trainer sets you up for SUCCESS! A personal trainer and nutritionist’s JOB is to see you be successful in all that you do in regards to your health and fitness journey. They will teach you effective workouts, healthier forms of eating. They will encourage and promote discipline and consistency and an appreciation for your health and your body. A well-qualified personal trainer will set you up for success with tools you can utilize forevermore, in and out of the gym.
So, if you’ve been considering whether or not to hire a personal trainer, DO IT! It will be well worth the investment towards your health, and your future.