1. Multiple small meals each day
2. Breakfast every day, within an hour of rising
3. Mix of protein & complex carbs at each meal
4. Healthy fats every day
5. Drink 2 or 3 liters of water each day
6. Carry a cooler packed with clean foods
7. Depend on fresh fruits and veggies
8. Proper portion sizes
1. All overly processed foods (ex: white four, sugar)
2. Chemically charged foods (GMO!!)
3. Foods containing preservatives
4. Artificial sugars
5. Artificial foods (ex: process cheese slices)
6. Saturated & trans fats (not including coconut oil)
7. Sugar loaded beverages (ex: juice/soda)
8. Excessive amount of alcohol
9. Calorie dense foods containing little nutritional value
10. Super sizing your meals!!!
The holidays are a busy time of year, but that doesn't mean your health needs to suffer. Stick to these clean eating tips to help you get through it and see our registered dietitian for help. Families are welcome!
Our Dietitian provides support and guidance for:
High blood pressure
Our team is qualified to help adults, couples, teens, and tweens. Click the nutrition link to find out more about our Nutrition Services, as well as insurance accepted, or give us a call at 210-495-3131 to schedule a session!