Do you enjoy having wings for a cheat meal? We know we do! It may sound strange, but cauliflower bites will be your new wings of choice and make you a cauliflower lover in no time. They are also great for a snack idea or even a side dish with a meal.
2 heads of cauliflower (cut them into florets)
2 Tsp extra virgin olive oil
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup light mayo
2 tbsp Buffalo sauce
- Toss the cauliflower into the olive oil. Lay them out on a baking sheet. Then sprinkle sea salt on them and bake for about 20 mins at 400 degrees or until they start to turn golden.
- While the cauliflower is baking mix the mayo and buffalo sauce together in a bowl.
- After the cauliflower is done baking pour the cauliflowers in into the mixture. Then place cauliflower back onto the baking sheet.
- Put cauliflower back in oven for about 5 minutes or until they start turning brown.
- Pull out of oven and let them cool down a bit & then enjoy!
We want to hear from you! Leave a comment below if you enjoyed our roasted buffalo cauliflower bites.
Don't want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our newsletter delivered to your inbox. And stay in touch on Facebook, Google +, Pinterest and Instagram for all the latest updates.
Photo from Skinnytaste.com