Take Care of You!
What does it mean to take care of You?
This has a different meaning for everyone, but for most it means putting yourself first by utilizing coping skills that reduce your stress and improve your emotional and physical well-being.
We understand how busy you are and how difficult it may be to take care of yourself. Therefore, we have created a list of self-care tips to assist you in nurturing yourself as much as you nurture others.
We encourage you to make this your priority...put yourself first and take care of You!
To make this an achievable goal, try scheduling your self-care daily, weekly and monthly; also track how you feel during and after each self-care exercise. Below are a list of self-care tips to get you started:
1. Unplug for a day, week, or weekend. See how much you gain in terms of energy and time.
2. Pick up a book. Read that book you have always wanted to read. If this is not possible, try reading for a shorter period of time, opt for 5 minute increments or 5 pages, which ever is more doable.
3. Exercise. Try out a small group strength class at Fit Therapy of Texas. Learn more about our small group classes here: https://www.fittherapyoftexas.com/grouptrainingclassesinsanantonio
4. Start a journal. This would be a good way to keep track of how you feel during and after each self-care exercise.
5. Have a get together in person or virtually with friends.
6. Find a class to learn a new skill via in person or app. A great app to download to learn a new skill is skillshare. Click here to learn more about skillshare: https://www.skillshare.com/
If you are struggling with your self-care, reach out we are here to help. Give us a call at 210-495-3131 or by email at email@example.com.
22 views0 comments